19053Re: [Clip] Add a to every line, clip needed

  • gunnisonbirder
    Apr 5, 2009
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "dacystorm" <dacy.storm@...> wrote:

      > Thankyou for the clip, but when i run it, it adds the <BR> to the end
      > of every line. I want the <BR> to be added in the beginning of every line.
      >
      > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, hsavage <hsavage@p...> wrote:
      > >
      > > dacystorm wrote:
      > > > Hello, this should be easy... (maybe)
      > > >
      > > > I need a clip that adds <BR> to every line of the document.
      > > > Not replacing the existing text, just adding the <BR>.
      > > >
      > > > Help much appreciated, thanx
      > >
      > > This assumes there might be a few lines you don't want <br> added,
      > e.g.,
      > > html header lines.
      > >
      > > Just select one line or many lines in a group and run the clip, if you
      > > want lower or upper case change the clip accordingly by deleting or
      > > commenting out the other Replace line.
      > >
      > > -------------------------
      > > H="Add <br>"
      > > ; select one line or many lines you wish to add the suffix to.
      > > ; run clip
      > > ^!Replace "{\n+}" >> "<br>\1" HRSA
      > > ^!Replace "{\n+}" >> "<BR>\1" HRSA
      > >
      > > ºvº
      > > 05.12.28
      > > 'Meandering to a different drummer.'
      > > hrs > hsavage@p...

      Hello, I have tried above clip and can't make it work? Is it because I am using notetab pro ver: 5.61? Above clip was originally written in 2005. I would like a clip to add <br> to end of every line with some blank lines which I would also like to add <br> Thanks for any suggestions.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic