18995Need help on breaking lines, capitalization

  • John Shotsky
    Mar 8, 2009
      Hi all,

      I have a coding problem that I can't quite figure out, but I suspect it is easily done.

      In a text document of hundreds to thousands of lines, there are a few that contain strings of text that I want to break out onto
      their own lines, and capitalize the first letter. The line always starts with a recognizable name followed by a colon.

      Input:
      TestString: sample string 1, sample string 2, sample string 3

      Desired output:
      TestString:
      Sample string 1
      Sample string 2