18994Re: Using regex to insert a comment

  • Flo
    Mar 7 6:38 AM
      Michael,

      > Both assertions found only the last instance of "line" on the
      > last line and not on a preceding line.

      Well, that's the way it works. The first instance of "line" is not at "the end of subject" (Help on RegEx). So it isn't matched.

      As I said, the difference between \Z and \z has to do with a New Line at the end of the document. Please test it again: (A) with another CRNL after the second "line" and (B) without.

      Regards,
      Flo

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic