18984Re: Using regex to insert a comment

  • Flo
    Mar 3, 2009
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "paulmaser" <paul@...> wrote:

      > ...if there are multiple lines entered after the comment it
      > ignores them. This was always my problem. Is there some magic
      > formula in regex to get this to handle multiple entries

      Paul,

      So far, I understood that there are "comments" like...

      <!-- Mexico: -->

      and "added lines" like...

      which, in your examples, always immediately follow the "comment".

      What does this new condition look like? Could you give us a few
      examples, please?

      Regards,
      Flo

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic