18949Re: [Clip] INI file handling (was:Re: Array)

  • Alec Burgess
    Feb 8, 2009
      Axel Berger (Axel-Berger@...) wrote (in part) (on 2009-02-08 at
      18:46):
      > By the way: The /L /C and /INI switches are a great tool when
      > starting NoteTab by double-clicking or right-clicking a file, but
      > there seems to be no way to start NoteTab first, and then load
      > another ini file or switch it in a running NoteTab. Perhaps i need
      > to place several entries into the Windows Start menu.
      Are you sure?
      Have you looked at ^!ProgIniLoad and ^!ProgIniSave?
      > ^!ProgIniLoad [IniName] (added in v4.6)
      >
      > Loads options from the NoteTab ini file or registry. Optionally, you
      > can specify an alternative INI file (it must exist or else the command
      > sets the error condition). Note that the [AutoLoad] section is ignored
      > by this command.
      >
      > ^!ProgIniSave [IniName] (added in v4.6)
      >
      > Saves the current program settings into the NoteTab ini file or
      > registry. Optionally, you can specify an alternative INI file (it is
      > automatically created if it does not exist).
      From the few times I've used these commands I remember them as being a
      bit tricky to get right, but I'm pretty sure they will do what you want.

      Search Yahoo archives - for example: