18928Re: [Clip] Re: if find give a true value?

  • Alan C
    Feb 2, 2009
      Oop I had it reversed. So, now, to "un reverse"

      So, perhaps

      ^!Find line here
      ^!IfError Skip
      ^!Goto Special
      ^!code carrys on here

      is what might work since you reported you need it to go to Special "when
      found"

      in the above code, when not found it skips the goto special line.

      when found, it likely will not skip which will make it goto special. | Alan.