18884Re: [Clip] Re: Dictionaries, ZIP-files and javascript was:(unknown)

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Jan 26, 2009
      welread wrote:
      > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, loro <loro-spam01-@...> wrote:
      >> Ron Mccargar wrote:
      >>> I would like to know if anyone can tell me where I
      >>> might find a current (up to date) javascript library to download ..
      >> Current I don't know, but see if you can have any use of the older
      >> ones found here anyway.
      >> http://notetab.com/java.php
      >>
      >> Lotta
      >>
      > Thank you ( Don , Alec and Lotta ) for your help ... I appreciate it !
      > Vista has no built in Zip file program but I'll download one , I don't
      > know exactly how to get the dictionary or any library into NoteTab but
      > I'll work on it :-))

      Vista should simply unzip. Save it to a known location, open it with
      windows explorer and hit extract all ... and extract to the dictionary
      folder of notetab. I have XP and it auto extracts as well. Both my
      vista and my xp machines do this -- oh wait, I "downgraded" from vista
      ... both of my XP machines do this. I do have a vista at work (where
      things aren't nearly as important - that's a joke, but we do have vista
      which I think is also a joke, but that's another argument) and it
      auto-unzips as well.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic