18883Re: Dictionaries, ZIP-files and javascript was:(unknown)

  • welread
    Jan 26, 2009
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, loro <loro-spam01-@...> wrote:

      > Ron Mccargar wrote:
      > > I would like to know if anyone can tell me where I
      > > might find a current (up to date) javascript library to download ..
      >
      > Current I don't know, but see if you can have any use of the older
      > ones found here anyway.
      > http://notetab.com/java.php
      >
      > Lotta

      This is the message I get when I try to open the dictionary
      file : 'c:\users\user_ name\appdata\local\microsoft\windows\temporary
      internet files\low\content.ie5\l2cosdtn\french[1].zip' is not valid

      I downloaded the swedish dict without a hitch of any kind and it was a
      zip file too
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic