18882Re: Dictionaries, ZIP-files and javascript was:(unknown)

  • welread
    Jan 25, 2009
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, loro <loro-spam01-@...> wrote:
      > Ron Mccargar wrote:
      > > I would like to know if anyone can tell me where I
      > > might find a current (up to date) javascript library to download ..
      > Current I don't know, but see if you can have any use of the older
      > ones found here anyway.
      > http://notetab.com/java.php
      > Lotta
      Thank you ( Don , Alec and Lotta ) for your help ... I appreciate it !
      Vista has no built in Zip file program but I'll download one , I don't
      know exactly how to get the dictionary or any library into NoteTab but
      I'll work on it :-))
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic