18878Re: [Clip] Dictionaries, ZIP-files and javascript was:(unknown)

  • Alec Burgess
    Jan 25, 2009
      Ron Mccargar (welread@...) wrote (in part) (on 2009-01-25 at
      20:35):
      > Hi , I'm Ron and I just downloaded NoteTab 5.7 about 3hrs ago and
      > joined the group. I would like to know if anyone can tell me where I
      > might find a current (up to date) javascript library to download ..
      > I've also tried to download the French dictionary but when I tried to
      > open and install it said the Compressed Folder is invalid .. I don't
      > have a zip program .. isn't there another way to download these
      > dictionaries without using a zip file ? Any help would be appreciated

      Ron, I guess you are using WinXP? I'm pretty sure that Vista includes
      zip file support as part of the OS.
      I'd suggest you download 7zip http://www.7-zip.org/download.html
      It will handle zip files and just about any other archive file format
      you encounter on the web.

      I'm not sure quite what you mean by "javascript library" with respect to
      Notetab.
      If you want something to use when creating HTML pages you should ask on
      the NTB-HTML list.