18875Re: [Clip] How to arrange rows in arbitrary fashion

  • Alec Burgess
    Jan 25, 2009
      This should do what you want I think:

      ^replace
      "(?s)\[\r\n(.*?\r\n)(.*?\r\n)(.*?\r\n)(.*?\r\n)(.*?\r\n)(.*?\r\n)]" >>
      "[\r\n$1$2$5$3$4$6\r\n]" rwsai

      Above is one long line if it breaks.

      I'm not sure whether you'll want to run it exactly like this every time
      or whether you need wizards or something to control/alter the
      order/number of lines but I think it matches your defined requirements.

      John Shotsky (jshotsky@...) wrote (in part) (on 2009-01-25 at
      13:38):
      > I want the clip to put row 5 after row 2 in each group. So it would
      > look like this after running the clip:
      > [
      > Row 1
      > Row 2
      > Row 5
      > Row 3
      > Row 4
      > Row 6
      > ]
      > [
      > Row 1
      > Row 2
      > Row 5
      > Row 3
      > Row 4
      > Row 6
      > ]
      > [
      > Row 1
      > Row 2
      > Row 5
      > Row 3
      > Row 4
      > Row 6
      > ]
      I've been playing around with things, but can't