18874Re: [Clip] (unknown)

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Jan 25, 2009
      Ron Mccargar wrote:
      > Hi , I'm Ron and I just downloaded NoteTab 5.7 about 3hrs ago and joined the group. I would like to know if anyone can tell me where I might find a current (up to date) javascript library to download .. I've also tried to download the French dictionary but when I tried to open and install it said the Compressed Folder is invalid .. I don't have a zip program .. isn't there another way to download these dictionaries without using a zip file ?
      > Any help would be appreciated
      > Thank you kindly
      > Ron

      Hi Ron,

      I don't know as to the javascript library, at one time there were a
      couple in circulation, don't know how current they might now be. As to
      a zipped file, I guess most people have one, and it's the most efficient
      way to move big files. There are several good ones out there for free
      and most windows machines now include unzipping by default. Perhaps
      some kind sole will unzip it for you and email it if it is of a
      reasonable size.

      There is a lot to like once you learn the program. I hope your first
      couple of bumps don't scare you off.

      Don
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic