18859regex replace

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Jan 17, 2009
      I am trying to find all extra returns in a set of files in a directory
      and remove them.

      I use regex in one file at a time and replace (\r\n){2,} with \r\n and
      all duplicates are gone.

      Then I use search disk with the same two things filled in to the search
      and replace and nothing is found ...

      I'm pretty sure I've double checked the little things ... directory is
      correct in search disk, reg exp box is checked.

      What am I missing? Shouldn't this be working the same in one file as it
      does in search disk and vice verse?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic