18846Re: [Clip] New Web Page Clip to Template not working

    Jan 15, 2009
      Edward wrote:
      > Is that all there is to that clip?

      In a way yes. But then it tells you where all the stuff you're
      interested in is placed. So do a File -> Template -> Edit on your
      HTML.tpl and change everything to just the way you want it. It does
      take some time to make head and tails of the rather involved code,
      did for me at least, but you'll get there and it's worth it.

      By the way I do not use just that template any more but several
      others based on it.