18845New Web Page Clip to Template not working

  • Edward
    Jan 15, 2009
      funny thing is that the clip that sets new web page, is set to come up in HTML 4.01 transitional and it says that when the template comes up, but actually when click on and the page heading comes up this is what I see as the heading:<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
      that does not look like html 4.01 transitional does it. So I checked the clip and all that is there is this:^!Open ^$GetTemplatePath$HTML.tpl

      Is that all there is to that clip? Guess this should go to the clip group so I will move this part over there.