18751Re: [Clip] Re: Creating and passing variables

  • Alec Burgess
    Nov 26, 2008
      loro (loro-spam01-@...) wrote (in part) (on 2008-11-26 at 15:38):
      > Robin L. Clark wrote:
      > >And I didn't look in the regular help file, not that I really knew
      > >what I was looking for then.
      >
      > No one does. Those darn tokens are really hard to find when you need
      > them. To be honest, I had to search for 5 minutes before I found the
      > right section now. Always forget where they are and the search
      > function won't find them either.
      Notetab help files (and many other programs) have a Favorites tab. You
      can save a particular Help page if you refer to it frequently (or had a
      lot of trouble finding it in the first place) 8-)
      FWIW - here are mine:

      * ^!MakeShortcut ShortcutLocation
      * calculate_in_notetab.htm
      * Find / Replace Text