18455Re: [Clip] Wizard and linefeed

  • Sheri
    Oct 4, 2008
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, loro <loro-spam01-@...> wrote:
      > Axel Berger wrote:
      > >Using the Wizard in clips I often fill in fields through copy and
      > >paste. The copied bits often contain linefeeds. Is there a way to
      > >make the wizard accept input past those and free me from having to
      > >fill it piecemeal?
      > T=M or T=W
      > See Clip Wizard and Fields in Clip Help.
      > Lotta

      If you are wanting it to tab to the various Clip Wizard fields and
      fill them from the lines on the clipboard - can be done, but not with
      only NoteTab. But your clip could set the variables from the clipboard
      first and have the clip wizard open with the fields prefilled.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic