18439Re: [Clip] This may be a very stupid question...

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Oct 3, 2008
      Ed Wilson wrote:
      > I'm trying to transfer working clipbooks I've generated on my old system onto a new system and I can find no trace of them in the Libraries folder. Where should I be looking? I'm using NoteTab Light 5.7. Ed

      Geez Ed,

      What a stupid question -- just kidding. It's not stupid at all in fact
      as the new Notetab makes it a bit confusing.

      On a recent update (maybe a year or two ago) to 5.x it was decided that
      most machines need to save such things to a user directory. This is
      because many people don't have permissions in the programs directory
      where all such things were once stored.

      I believe you will find them in something like this location:
      C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\NoteTab Pro\Libraries

      What makes it a tad confusing is that there is also a directory called
      libraries here:
      C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\Libraries

      The latter will contain a whole bunch of standard libraries, but not
      YOUR libraries in most people's setup.

      Don
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic