  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Aug 1, 2008
      Axel Berger wrote:
      > "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" wrote:
      >> Provides#stronger#
      >> text#encryption#than#
      >> ROT13.#Use#the#
      >> optional#"Key"#
      >
      > That's what I expected to happen. Doesn't do so here. As it works
      > for you, the mistake must be somewhere one my side.
      >
      > Danke
      > Axel

      I am apparently in 5.5. I have 5.7, but need to get it to start when I
      click on notetab. Perhaps the version number does have something to do
      with it.

      I tried Sheri's example and got very odd results. If you have abc[bunch
      of spaces]abc[spaces] it doesn't trim the spaces up to the width with
      true, but does trim them after the width. With False, it doesn't trim
      any spaces, so you are left with lines with spaces going out way past
      the specified width!
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic