18142Re: [Clip] String Split

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Aug 1, 2008
      Axel Berger wrote:
      > With the command
      > ^!InsertText ^$StrSplit("^$GetSelection$";70;FALSE)$
      > I had expected every line to end with a space before the return.
      > Isn't that what the FALSE stands for? Not so, no space. What's
      > wrong?
      > Axel

      This simply means IF there is a space at the end of the line (or spaces)
      should they be trimmed or not. It does not insert a space for you.
      Assuming I understand your question right anyway you expected it to
      insert a space at the end of each line? Trim to 69 and insert a space
      at 70 if you wish.

      See if this is what you wanted?

      ^!InsertText ^$StrSplit("^$GetSelection$";69;FALSE)$^%SPACE%

      ^%SPACE% = Blank space character of course

      You may get multiple spaces at the end of course.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic