18046Re: [Clip] Hi,

  • hsavage
    Jul 4, 2008
      Bob McAllister wrote:
      > Hi,
      > How are u doing these days?Yesterday I found a web of a large
      > trading company from china,which is an agent of all the well-known
      > digital product factories,and facing to both
      > wholesalers,retailsalers,and personal customer all over the world.
      > They export all kinds of digital products and offer most competitive
      > and reasonable price and high quality goods for our clients,so i think
      > we you make a big profit if we do business with them.And they promise
      > they will provide the best after-sales-service.In my opinion we can
      > make a trial order to test that. Look forward to your early reply!
      > The Web address:http://www.mwhdy.com/

      I don't know Bob McAllister but, this email appears to me to be
      unsolicited spam. This is what my email service provider options are set
      to prevent showing up in my email.

      If I'm wrong, 'sorry', otherwise I would rather not see it in these groups.

      ºvº SL_186 created_2008.07.04_07.50.12

      Potential bumper sticker
      • Cover Me I'm Changing Lanes
      € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com