17973Re: [Clip] New Clip Programmer

  • artkns
    May 31, 2008
      > Wow, great answer. There is a good resource called the clip tutorial
      > written by our departed mentor, Mr. Jody Adair.

      Hello,

      This may be off topic but I haven't been in this group for a number
      of years and just read your post about Jody. I am dismayed. I was
      going to write him and then thought it would be better to not burden
      him if there was another source for support so I rejoined this list.

      When did he pass on? Was it an accident?

      Thanks. He was not only a wonderful tutor but a compassionate and
      generous person. He (obviously), is missed.

      Namaste', Art
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic