17831[Clip] Re: Is there or can there be a script for article page creation - clarifc

  • ebbtidalflats
    May 8, 2008

      > ------
      > Useful tip when testing Clip code:
      >
      > You can use the "Ctrl+Alt" key combination to stop the execution of a
      > Clip (especially useful when stuck in a loop).
      > ------
      >
      > A running clip is in the process of 'execution' so it does explain the
      > clip must running to stop it with Ctrl+Alt.

      Hrs,

      On the one hand I must say, the help you cite is on the ambiguous
      side, when it comes to covering clips "running but waiting" for something.

      A clip that has started, and not yet finished, is still running in my
      book (which should have ocurred to me when I wrote that clip with the
      endless loop).

      What is key is, that the clip isn't executing a CLIP command, while
      waiting for input. CTRL+ALT stops a CLIP command, if the keys are
      pressed, when the clip command executes. <he,he>The clip is running
      but not executing</he,he>.

      On the other hand, I'd like to point out, that NoteTab's help is FAR
      SUPERIOR to most other software. It doesn't simply echo the phrases
      you would like help to elaborate on.

      Cheers,

      Eb
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic