17830Re: [Clip] Re: Is there or can there be a script for article page creation - clarifc

  • Tony Hirtenstein
    May 7, 2008
      On Wed, 07 May 2008 14:17:44 -0500, hsavage <hsavage@...> so much as
      wrote:

      ; Useful tip when testing Clip code:
      ; You can use the "Ctrl+Alt" key combination to stop the execution of a
      ; Clip (especially useful when stuck in a loop).
      ; A running clip is in the process of 'execution' so it does explain the
      ; clip must running to stop it with Ctrl+Alt.

      Thanks for this pointer: I was looking in the wrong part of the Help!
      But we have now established (which was new to this brain cell) that some clips
      require a mouse click to stop them in addition to pressing Ctrl Alt.

      --

      West Oxfordshire ******************* <tonyh@...>