17829Re: [Clip] Re: Is there or can there be a script for article page creation - clarifc

  • hsavage
    May 7, 2008
      <ebbtidalflats@...> so
      > much as wrote:
      >
      > ; the documentation for CTRL+ALT doesn't explain this concept (that
      the clip must actually be running), at all.

      > My problem in a nutshell. In fact the Help file does not deal with how
      > to stop clips at all, unless I have missed something.
      >
      > No important work was lost. But I have learned two things in the
      > process, one of them being the value of this group!

      Tony, ebm

      Goto 'Help On Clip Programming' under Help on the menu bar. Click on
      Index, scroll all the way down looking for 'Stop Clip' and it states the
      following;

      ------
      Useful tip when testing Clip code:

      You can use the "Ctrl+Alt" key combination to stop the execution of a
      Clip (especially useful when stuck in a loop).
      ------

      A running clip is in the process of 'execution' so it does explain the
      clip must running to stop it with Ctrl+Alt.

      ºvº SL_128 created_2008.05.07_07.29.50

      Newspaper HeadLine...
      • Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures
      € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com