17826Re: [Clip] Re: Is there or can there be a script for article page creation - clarifc

  • Tony Hirtenstein
    May 7, 2008
      On Wed, 07 May 2008 16:51:27 -0000, "ebbtidalflats" <ebbtidalflats@...> so
      much as wrote:

      ; the documentation for CTRL+ALT doesn't explain this concept (that the clip must actually be running), at all.

      My problem in a nutshell. In fact the Help file does not deal with how
      to stop clips at all, unless I have missed something.

      No important work was lost. But I have learned two things in the
      process, one of them being the value of this group!

      --

      West Oxfordshire ******************* <tonyh@...>