17374Re: [Clip] HTML is OUT OF DATE

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Feb 1, 2008
      Bob R. wrote:
      > I'm using the latest version of NOTETAB PRO ... when I generate html
      > and import into visual editor I get all these nasty messages ... NOT
      > UP TO DATE ..
      >
      > CAPS is no good, missing pieces, such as alt="" and /> missing from
      > some commands. Has anyone updated the HTML library for NOTETAB PRO?
      >
      > Is there a way to edit the templates. I can't seem to open them for
      > editting with NOTETAB which surprised me a bit.

      Look under view > options > html files tab
      You just don't have the right options selected Bob.

      xhtml and lower case will make it what you want it to be.

      Yes you can edit templates. Better to copy them and create your own
      version perhaps?
      See file > template > open (or edit).
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic