17107Re: [Clip] Re: ^!InsertHtml with Blockquote clip

  • Jeff Scism
    Nov 4, 2007
      ^& is equal to ^$GetSelection$ , or is it equal to get clipboard contents?

      Will it grab the selected text from a previous document, or only in the
      (now) focused doc?

      I have used ^& many times to paste in the clipboard content, when
      making new docs from older docs.

      It didn't work in the new versions of NoteTab, until Eric fixed it.

      Jeff

      --

      Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
      ~~

      Blacksheep Ancestors in your Family?
      'Blacksheep Genealogy' is a registered California Sole Proprietorship.
      The International Black Sheep Society of Genealogists is a Social Organization Identified by its members using IBSSG after their signatures.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic