16688Re: forcing a program to react to ^!PlayBack

  • Sheri
    Jul 3, 2007
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "kenfhill84083" <kenfhill84083@...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks for the info. I've learned several tips from your posts. I
      > guess I'm confused about more than ^!PlayBack, however, since I
      > thought I was in the clip list (the "To" in this post is "ntb-clips").
      >
      > > This is the NoteTab Basic list, if you have other clip questions,
      > > please join the Clip list.
      >
      > Ken

      Sorry 'bout that, you ARE on the Clip list :)

      I've never used ^!Playback or ^!Typeback successfully but have used
      ^!Keyboard. When automating anything for NoteTab itself though, use a
      native clip command rather than ^!Keyboard to avoid the timing issues.