16686Re: forcing a program to react to ^!PlayBack

  • Sheri
    Jul 3, 2007
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "kenfhill84083" <kenfhill84083@...>
      > I am trying to send my Bible software program (WordSearch) some
      > keystrokes to display Bible verses I have listed in NoteTab. I can
      > change the focus to WordSearch via ^!FocusApp but I cannot get it to
      > respond to any keystrokes via ^!PlayBack and I get errors when I use
      > ^!TypeBack.
      > Are there any other approaches besides this I could try or are there
      > any keystrokes I could send that are universally recognized to give
      > other programs a jolt?
      > Ken

      Yes. Use the ^!Keyboard command for sending keystrokes after ensuring
      the target application has focus. Some people have reported that the
      ^!Keyboard command doesn't work in Windows Vista however, and in any
      case using it successfully often requires use of ^!Delay's to get the
      timing right.

      This is the NoteTab Basic list, if you have other clip questions,
      please join the Clip list.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic