16642[Clip] Re: Creation of clip

  • idisnick
    Jun 19, 2007
      Thanks, I can test it now. This clip is actually doing the opposite
      of what I want though. I wanted it to parse out all lines thay
      contain the keywords, and instead it is keeping all the line that
      have the keywords, and deleting all the other lines.

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" <don@...>
      > idisnick wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > > I saved this as a clb file and added it to my library bar, but I
      > > can't get it to work, it' doesn't ask for my keyword list. Can
      > > tell me how it works. THanks!
      > >
      > ^!Set %Keywords%=^?{(T=O;F="Textfiles (*.txt)|*.txt")Choose Keyword
      > File:}
      > Most clips when sent via email need to be "unwrapped" if long lines
      > wrapped.
      > The above line for example was wrapped for me ^^^
      > I had to unwrap it.
      > Lines should for the most part start with either a ^! or a ; in
      most clips.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic