16591FTP-Upload

    May 31, 2007
      I have found the FTP template and I do know how to use the commandline
      version of FTP, but I still need help here.

      All pages on my sites carry the "valid HTML" icon and the easiest way to
      verify changes is to load the page and click that. Unfortunately this
      makes checking alterations a three step process
      1) Save file
      2) Upload using Totalcommander
      3) Open or reload in Browser
      Does anyone have a clip that uploads the current file that I could
      modify to meet my setup? Adding a browser call for that file would be
      trivial, but I have no idea how to go about the FTP bit.

      Danke