16477Re: [Clip] Windows Vista Keyboard Commands, was Re: Clip doesn't work since upgrade to 5.1

  • sisterscape
    May 11, 2007
      Well, then educate your client!

      I went to visit with my local computer guy yesterday. Of course, the
      topic of conversation drifted to Vista rather quickly. He said he had 8
      upgrade failures currently needing repair! A result of "buy this
      machine loaded with XP and receive a free upgrade" offers gone bad.

      While I was there one guy came to pick up his Vista laptop which had
      acquired all sorts of nasties - over 40 - including viruses. So much
      for MS security. We agreed that the "Vista is soooo secure" campaign
      was nothing but a PR scam. It was fun.

      --- "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" <don@...> wrote:

      > >> Any other thoughts?
      > >>

      > > Dump Vista???
      >
      > Hi Sister, Jeff, Alan, Lurkers,
      > I'm willing ... to Dump Vista ... but it's a clip for a client not me
      > :-)
      >
      > Don

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC