16470Re: [Clip] Windows Vista Keyboard Commands, was Re: Clip doesn't work since upgrade to 5.1

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    May 11, 2007
      Alan wrote:
      > On Thursday 10 May 2007 08:37, dpasseng wrote:
      >> --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Scism <Scismgenie@...> wrote:
      >>> U also have used Keyboard commands in clips and had them fail, We
      >>> discussed this as a possible conflict in Windows Vista, with the
      >>> security system (doesn't allow outside programs to initiate
      >> Keystrokes).
      >>> I had to resort to Toolbar commands instead of Keyboard commands to get
      >>> around it.
      >> Someone in a later thread suggested that you can use the compatibility
      >> tab in Vista to run keyboard commands in notetab. Has anyone found a
      >> solution? I have a fairly complex clip that relies on several
      >> keyboard, delete commands. I suppose maybe I could substitute a menu
      >> edit cut in place of it?
      >> Any other thoughts?
      > ^!Replace "$getselection" >> "^%EMPTY%" IS
      > (may be spelling error in the above)
      Wow smart! Never thought of something that simple ... I think in the
      app I have that plus text insert instead of keyboard enter ... should do
      the trick. Would never have thought of it, even though it's obvious in
      hindsight. Thanks!
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic