16468Windows Vista Keyboard Commands, was Re: Clip doesn't work since upgrade to 5.1

  • dpasseng
    May 10, 2007
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Scism <Scismgenie@...> wrote:

      > U also have used Keyboard commands in clips and had them fail, We
      > discussed this as a possible conflict in Windows Vista, with the
      > security system (doesn't allow outside programs to initiate
      Keystrokes).
      > I had to resort to Toolbar commands instead of Keyboard commands to get
      > around it.

      Someone in a later thread suggested that you can use the compatibility
      tab in Vista to run keyboard commands in notetab. Has anyone found a
      solution? I have a fairly complex clip that relies on several
      keyboard, delete commands. I suppose maybe I could substitute a menu
      edit cut in place of it?

      Any other thoughts?
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic