16322Keyboard usage in Clips - a BUG.

  • Jeff Scism
    Mar 20, 2007
      Ok the discussion on these issues has gone round and back again.

      1. Is the use of ^!Keyboard calls in Clips "in version 5.1" NOT
      supported ( ie: a programming error in NoteTab) or does it work with
      delays added into the clips? (not on my machine...)

      2. The ^!Keyboard failures reported seem to be a issue with the updated
      NoteTab, not Windows Vista.
      (Even though Windows Vista has security processes which make calling
      keystrokes from automated processes iffy, I don't think that is the
      issue in NoteTab, I think it is a bug in the program.)

      Jeff
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic