16200Re: [Clip] .css file not being totally read?

  • Christine
    Mar 9, 2007
      My problem, Axel?
      Shall I put that off the misverstehen der umgangsprache?
      I hadn't noticed I had a problem until you have been kind enough to
      point it out. Ignorance is truly bliss.

      1st, I don't use a mouse unless hell is freezing over, so having it in
      your clip bar is your convenience. I have tried to make my HTML upper
      case after many posts of advice here on these lists.

      2nd, as in today, I'm hearing I should change everything to lower
      case;.

      3rd, at the same time, I will achieve enlightenment only if I
      immediately un-bloat my files (which load just fine, thank you, using
      percentages, too), to boxes vs. tables.

      and 4th, at the moment, I'm dealing with a total site corruption from
      my web hosts' sale. If I had a problem, that would be it. If it's the
      worst thing that happens, this YEAR? It's hardly a problem.

      Having a friend die, a house fire where I lost 4 of my pets, my
      husband's hospitalization from smoke inhalation, pneumonia, and surgery
      for separating his shoulder carrying all our pets out of a burning
      house? Having another friend die? Those, my dear, are problems.

      So convert away. Evidently YOU don't have a problem.
      (Have I impressed upon you how offensive a question put that way is,
      despite the normal value your input has?)

      Christine

      > What is your problem? NoteTab has an intrinsic funtion to make all
      tags one case. I have put it into my clipbar right next to the icon
      > converting all my umlauts into HTML.
      > I still prefer upper case for my HTML, it makes the tags stand out
      more in the source, but changing over to XHTML would be very easy
      thanks to
      > NoteTab.
      >
      > Axel

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic