16199Re: [Clip] .css file not being totally read?

  • Christine
    Mar 9, 2007
      <ahem>
      I've never understood the difference between xhtml and html.
      So what I'm hearing is I have to care?
      Why would a language used to facilitate viewing be case sensitive?
      What about all the programs that either choose or give the author the
      choice of using upper/mixed cases? Such as ... NoteTab?

      C.

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, sisterscape <sisterscape@...> wrote:

      > xhtml requires lower case. Won't validate with upper case.
      >

      > --- Christine <christine@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Why, Don?
      > > I've always read and understood that upper or lower, just not
      > > sentence
      > > case. I admit to having a hard to sticking to one or the other
      and
      > > not
      > > the 3rd. Years of law firm tech support, I guess.
      > > C.

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic