16188Re: [Clip] .css file not being totally read?

    Mar 8, 2007
      Christine wrote:
      > I admit to having a hard to sticking to one or the other and not
      > the 3rd. Years of law firm tech support, I guess.

      What is your problem? NoteTab has an intrinsic funtion to make all tags
      one case. I have put it into my clipbar right next to the icon
      converting all my umlauts into HTML.
      I still prefer upper case for my HTML, it makes the tags stand out more
      in the source, but changing over to XHTML would be very easy thanks to
      NoteTab.