16183Re: [Clip] .css file not being totally read?

  • Chuck Seward
    Mar 8, 2007
      I the truest sense of things the table won't display until all elements
      within the table have been rendered. To the point, tables render badly and
      will slow the apparent load of a page, especially if the entire page is in a
      table and/or other tables are utilized inside it for layout.

      Long-winded, but hope it helps steer toward more usage of CSS.