16153RE: [Clip] Re: Batch rename of files

  • Pete Turner
    Feb 28, 2007
      G'day Jeff,

      Have you considered a file renaming utility? 1-4a Rename is pretty
      powerful, freeeware, and can be found at http://www.1-4a.com/rename/ .
      It'd be ideal for what you want to do. Horses for courses.

      (I have no connection with 1-4a Rename other than as a satisfied user.)

      Pete