16138Re: [Clip] Clip doesn't work since upgrade to 5.1

  • s_michael_h
    Feb 22 8:28 AM
      Ah Ha! It's not Vista (I don't have it) but it must be some XP or
      ZoneAlarm security setting. I was asked if NTP could access the blah,
      blah, blah. Before I had declined giving that permission - just
      because it didn't make sense at the time. I hesitate to give out
      permission unless I'm sure about it. Anyway, I did this time and
      zoooom, all done.

      Thanks for your reply...

      Michael Hamilton

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Scism <Scismgenie@...> wrote:

      > U also have used Keyboard commands in clips and had them fail, We
      > discussed this as a possible conflict in Windows Vista, with the
      > security system (doesn't allow outside programs to initiate
      Keystrokes).
      > I had to resort to Toolbar commands instead of Keyboard commands to
      get
      > around it.
      >
      > s_michael_h wrote:
      > >
      > > Is there some reason why this clip no longer works that I'm not
      > > seeing? It seems to choke on the Keyboard Delete step and only
      pastes
      > > once.
      > >
      > > Thanks in advance!
      > > Michael Hamilton