16136Re: [Clip] Clip doesn't work since upgrade to 5.1

  • Jeff Scism
    Feb 22, 2007
      U also have used Keyboard commands in clips and had them fail, We
      discussed this as a possible conflict in Windows Vista, with the
      security system (doesn't allow outside programs to initiate Keystrokes).
      I had to resort to Toolbar commands instead of Keyboard commands to get
      around it.

      s_michael_h wrote:

      > Is there some reason why this clip no longer works that I'm not
      > seeing? It seems to choke on the Keyboard Delete step and only pastes
      > once.
      >
      > Thanks in advance!
      > Michael Hamilton
      >
      > ^!Set %Counter%=^?[Repeat count]