15969Re: [Clip] help with "Images to HTML" clip needed

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Jan 15, 2007
      Mike Breiding wrote:
      >> Instead of silver_rvrhrez01.jpg you'd need silver_rvr01_hrez.jpg
      >> for naming method/way for the hi rez images.
      >> But in so doing, you could do just as above (create a hirez variable and then
      >> modify that variable so that it then *becomes* the hi rez variable.
      > Thanks, Alan. I will give this a try.
      > -Mike

      Exactly where I was heading with my off-list email. Even better
      pre-pend it:

      If you are using ezthumbnails you can easily do that when making the
      high res and the thumbnail.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic