15723Re: [Clip] Saving all .bak files to specific directory

  • abairheart
    Nov 1, 2006
      Axel,

      A semi-workaround is an auto-replace library.

      Just create a clip named "ö" and have it type "ö", discarding the
      ar-key character (whatever word delimiter you type after the "ö".

      You WILL have to test for case of the character typed, since clipnames
      are case in sensitive.

      Abair

      One thing I miss a bit is the need to convert characters, easily and
      frequently forgotten after small changes. I'd love to be able to make
      <ö> yield "ö" and <Ctrl><ö> "ö".
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic