15629Re: [Clip] Search & Replace ... but no replace

  • Don Daugherty
    Oct 10, 2006
      Axel Berger wrote:
      > The problem is that when you paste certain characters
      > into the clip they are not found. I really think this is a bug.
      >
      > Axel

      One more observation:
      When I clicked on Modify in the menu I noticed an item "Convert to Ascii
      Text". I clicked that and my special characters changed to new ones.
      Also I discovered that the menu item had changed to "Convert to Ansi
      Text". Clicking that seemed to change it back to what I started with.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic