15509Re: [Clip] Reloaded NoteTab and now can't FTP

    Sep 14, 2006
      HivCarol,

      You are using at least part of the FTP Library that comes with
      NoteTab I see, or at least a script. :) You might try posting
      that script as is in a message to this list (not an attachment).
      I do not use the FTP Library that comes with NoteTab and have to
      study it every time to relearn how to use it.

      >I don't see any references to winzip or ws_ftp in the generic ftp
      >clip library.
      >
      >--- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <Carol.Bell@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Thanks Phillip. I tried that, but the SetUp FTP clip doesn't
      >> ask for the local folder names.
      >>
      >> I have resorted to uninstalling NoteTab and deleting all the
      >> associated files I could find to no avail.
      >>
      >> --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. Phillip Sand Hansel II"

      Convert your eMail programs... Aid4Mail: http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail

      Freeware and Shareware; some seamleesly integrates with NoteTab:
      http://www.sojourner.us/software