15507Re: [Clip] Reloaded NoteTab and now can't FTP

    Sep 14 7:50 AM
      Sheri wrote:
      > I had never before used the FTP clip library,

      Far be it from me to put down NoteTab, but in this case I will suggest
      using another tool far more suited to the task -> Totalcommander.

      I would not be able to use my computer without it. Mainly it is an
      actually useful (contrary to the original) replacement to the Windows
      Explorer plus much much more.

      N.B: Apart from a single nagscreen at startup the free test version is
      fully functional.