15506Re: [Clip] Reloaded NoteTab and now can't FTP

  • Sheri
    Sep 14, 2006
      I don't see any references to winzip or ws_ftp in the generic ftp
      clip library.

      I had never before used the FTP clip library, but I was able to set
      it up and successfully download a single file. I didn't get it work
      with wildcard file names, and I didn't try uploading.

      There would be no need to reinstall notetab. You could edit your
      NoteTab or NotePro ini file outside of NoteTab (e.g., with windows
      notepad) and delete the section and entries under [FTP] to start
      over.

      Hopefully you are giving it the correct username and password.
      Unless you get the output in Notetab, you can't see if there are
      error messages when it tries to sign in. If there are, the FTP
      application may not end properly and unless you want to terminate
      the process (Ctrl+Alt+Delete then End Process on FTP.exe) you would
      need to reboot.

      I would suggest electing to get the output in NoteTab and posting
      what it says.

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <Carol.Bell@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Phillip. I tried that, but the SetUp FTP clip doesn't ask
      for
      > the local folder names.
      >
      > I have resorted to uninstalling NoteTab and deleting all the
      associated
      > files I could find to no avail.
      >
      > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. Phillip Sand Hansel II"
      > <mr.phillip@> wrote:
      > >
      > > There is a SetUp FTP and a SetUp WinZip in the "QuickWinZip"
      clip that
      > you
      > > may need to run again. It defines server paths and ws_ftp
      profiles
      > etc...
      > > and that sounds sorta like what you are missing.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic