15419Re: Is GetParagraph misbehaving?

  • Sheri
    Sep 1, 2006
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Mark B." <breaumark@...> wrote:

      > Ok (but sheesh). Thanks. On the topic of compatibility and shared
      > clips, I notice that ^$GetLibraryPath$ points to Libraries in the
      > install folder even when the libraries are in Application Data.

      In the new 5+ multiuser setup, libraries exist in both locations.
      ^$GetLibraryPath$ returns the one under the AppPath and
      ^$GetLibraryUserPath$ returns the one under the DataPath. If you use
      clipedit to edit one from the AppPath area, it gets saved in the
      DataPath and is subsequently read from there. ^$GetLibraryPath
      ("SampleCode")$ would tell you where the "live" version is (under
      AppPath if unedited. under DataPath if user-edited and saved).

      PS, ^!SelectLine also used to and (may still) work differently
      between Std/Light and Pro.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic